Whether it's your job, the family, your marriage, relationships, the kids, or the holidays, it doesn't take much to find yourself in the depths of some truly character-building stressful moments. But it's how we handle these events at that moment, which truly defines us. It also influences the side of us we show to the world.
Unless you live in a cave, you've likely heard a thing or two about managing stress through hypnosis, but never gave it a second thought. You would be amazed, though, at how many good people in Rochester have been able to tame their anger, defeat their inner demons, and discover the endless joys and benefits of coming to terms with their fundamental stressors.
Of course, it's not something that can be explained in a simple article. If you're in the Rochester NY area, living with stress, and ready to take charge of your life, we would be honored to tell you more about hypnosis for stress.
Norma Dogoda Rochester, NY - Oct 12, 20165/5
I feel that this process has been extremely beneficial for my stress management issues. The "tools" that I've been taught have already helped me to defer the annoyances that were causing me such anxiety. I now can recognize and disarm those stressors successfully. I would recommend ROC Hypnosis to anyone who is struggling with issues seemingly out of their control.
Step 3: Contact Us Now for your FREE, no-obligation screening.
Call us Now at (585) 267-5756 or use the contact form on the right side of this page.
Now, there's something to keep in mind here; something that very few people ever take into consideration. Let's review 5 of the most overlooked stress facts:
- Stress can be a good and constructive emotion, when properly managed and peacefully resolved. Left unchecked, however, it can grow stronger and stronger, affecting the health of your mind and body.
- Stress and anxiety are cumulative, in that their by products accumulate over time. Clinical studies show that stress can trigger negative effects within the cardiovascular, cognitive, osteopathic, metabolic and structural components of the body.
- We humans are specifically wired to handle stress, via a physiological response known in the business as Flight or Fight. Normal stress keeps this response functioning optimally, while chronic stress can hinder the body's ability to plan, sleep, recall information, digest food, and many others.
- Stress is something which affects more than merely your mood and mindset. It affects every cell in your body, and can affect you in ways you don't even recognize. Over time, these effects can snowball, thus interfering with the body's normal cellular processes.
- Suppressing your stress, worries, fear and anxieties will only compound the issue at hand, and serves as no real resolution.