May 17, 2020
With the world on standstill and so many gripped in the fear of the Coronavirus pandemic, many have been left searching for effective ways to cope with the new normal that we’re all facing. For those who rely on hypnosis, as well as others who were considering it before things took their downward turn, it has been challenging to find the strength and support needed to live a confident, fulfilling life. At ROC Hypnosis in Rochester NY, we understand the need to stay distanced during this uncertain time, and are proud to offer online clinical hypnosis sessions from the safety and comfort of home.
Our online hypnosis sessions impart the same high level of an in-clinic session, without the worry of travel, exposure or compromised social distancing practices. Here are just a few of the reasons to call ROC Hypnosis if you’re having a difficult time dealing with all of the sudden changes that affect your life, career and social routine.
- Highly experienced clinical hypnotist with extensive training and insight
- Convenient online hypnosis sessions to keep you safe while social distancing
- An effective way to manage and reduce stress and anxiety from COVID-19 fears
- Popular among those who’ve lost jobs, been laid off or seen reduced hours
- An affordable and effective alternative to medications and other self-help options
- Our staff works with great compassion to make your session the best it can be
These are truly unprecedented times that we’re living in, and now more than ever it’s essential to do everything we can to keep a healthy mindset and positive outlook. If you’re new to clinical hypnosis and curious on how it may be able to help you during these strange days, we invite you to get in touch with ROC Hypnosis to learn more. All conversations and consultations are held in the highest confidence, and we vow to provide a professional. therapeutic experience centered 100% on helping you reach your goal.
You can reach ROC Hypnosis anytime during our normal clinic hours by calling 585-267-5756 or via email by writing to us through our website’s secured contact form.